Thursday, June 14, 2012

June 2012

To say that life with these two babies has been a joy is quite the understatement! They are so precious, even more so as we see their bond deepening, their genuine love for each other exppressing itself through games and giggles. In just a few short weeks, Brayden will be in kindergarten, REAL school where the records begin. That makes me nervous. He will not be going without our prayers, though, and our love. I keep reminding myself that all parents exprience this moment, the point where we want to snatch them away and keep them just for ourselves, bu the world deserves them. They have something to offer others, and to withhhold them from entering the lives they were meant to live is simply selfish. But I relinquish my fears begrudgingly! Baylie enjoys having us home for the summer. Every morning when I enter her room, she asks "Bubba?" And I report Brayden's whereabouts. Then, "Dadda?" I respond with the usual "Daddy's at work." "Papaw?" "He is either at home with Mamaw or golfing." Now she has added, "Graa," which seems to be her word for Granny, and I let her know that Grannny and Pappy are at their house. We replay this interchange lots of times throughout the day. And if I happpen not to respond, she makes sure to either get closer-- or louder-- because she is not to be ignored! I hope to post some new pics soon. I only have my ipad, and as we all know, one of the major negatives with this little machine is its lack of SD slot and Apple's uunwilllingnenss to run flash player :\ Happy Summer!

No comments: